Have you even looked at the Mamiyas? To me buying a Hassy is like buying a Leica, you're spending an assload of money for the name, sure the quality is there, but even the used prices are ridiculously overpriced, and the poster above who said "it's a place to put your viewfinder" I mean, it's essentially a box with a mirror and you're willing to spend $4,00 on that! You're insane if you do....

Look at the Mamiya RZ67 Pro II's pretty sure they have ttl, you could buy the camera, 2-3 lenses, a metered prism viewfinder, and a 6x6 back that takes 120 AND 220 all for less than $1000 and trust me the lens quality on the Mamiya Sekor-Z lenses is just as good as Hassy's Carl Zeiss. I even researched it, the glass is just as good, sometimes better since its fully fixed.

Just a thought....

If nothing else at least follow the photographer axiom "put your money in the glass" buy a crappy used body and get a brand new perfect lens...

~Stone

The Important Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk