Nikon Rangefinder Lenses.

I've been narrowing my range of camera systems and being as I sold my last Nikon Rangefinder a bit ago it's time to sell some lenses as well. These all are in beautiful shape, some in mint collectible condition.

Nikkor P 105/2.5. $425.00
This classic lens is in superb condition with pristine glass and metal hood and leather case included. The aperture blades have the slightest hint of edge oil (this is something new) but it functions perfectly. One of the great Nikkor's of all time.

Nikkor Q-C 135/3.5. $150
This lens is Mint. Immaculate condition with hood and leather case. Also includes the 135mm attachable viewfinder. Great portrait and sports lens.

Voigtlander 85/3.5 APO. $250
This lens is like new in the box. Purchased and used exactly once. The only APO lens ever made for Nikon S rangefinder mounts. Superb build quality.

Voigtlander 50/2.5 $200
In box like new. Used a couple of times on my SP it's one terrific daylight lens. Compact with superb image quality it also looks create with the included domed hood.

Voigtlander 28/3.5. $350
Like new in box. Another lens that has seen the light of day exactly once. Beautifully built, looks like the day I got it.

Here are some pics that I have on hand:
105/2.5

135/3.5

VC 85/3.5 APO