Congratulations with the imminent arrival of your child.

There should be no problem with any lab sending you back processed E6 from within the EU, unless you mean this is blocked somewhere in your local postal system? After all, films are inert and not subject to hazmat restrictions at all. It would also be a surprise if there is no lab in your own country. You could contact Kodak professional services for addresses of registered Q-labs, or at least look at this link for their lab-seeker. It is very likely that there are far more, perfectly adequate, labs which are not in the Q-Lab system though, so you could enquire at your film-supplier too.