I had one for a while. Things I especially didn't like:
Originally Posted by RattyMouse
- Can't close it with a filter mounted. Ouch, ouch, ouch! I left the optional hood-plus-filter unit mounted all the time, which meant that I left the camera open all the time. Some users reported rapid battery drain with the camera left open; fortunately, I didn't have that with mine.
- Never did get used to the feel of the shutter release - pretty light overall, but with an odd crick in the middle.
- The folding mechanism felt a lot flimsier than that of the old Ikontas I've owned.
Things I especially liked:
- Very competent lens.
- Nice finder with framelines that correct for parallax and field size - much nicer than the Mamiya 6/7 finders IMO.
- Very light weight for the format.
- Shutter action *very* quiet - quieter than a Mamiya 6/7, if you can imagine that. (Alas, the winding action is a bit buzzy.)