Quote Originally Posted by organic fotoman View Post
...Good choice of Maxwell screen. I talk to Bill my self and was surprised the choices we have to buy from him...
If you've spoken to Bill, you probably already know this, but I'll mention it in case others reading the thread don't. Maxwell offers acrylic one-piece integrated focus/fresnel screens only up through 5x7. Bill doesn't think anything larger than that is rigid enough to maintain flatness. Therefore, for a wholeplate or larger camera, one must combine a Maxwell fresnel with a ground glass screen. This requires either milling out the camera's frame to place the fresnel closer to the lens or leaving the frame unmodified and placing the fresnel closer to the photographer. I've taken the latter approach. Since I'm very nearsighted, simply looking over my eyeglasses gets me close enough for fine focusing. Those who must use a loupe for that purpose might risk scratching the acrylic fresnel and could be better off going to the trouble of having their camera's back milled out so only glass is presented to the loupe's base.

...Has the order of Delta 100 WP by Ilford being complete for the next run? I would be interesting in buying bunch of it...
Unfortunately, this year's Ilford special order film was just delivered. Based on previous years' patterns, the next order window will be announced in the Spring, close late June and film will reach those who ordered it in late September to mid October. I didn't order enough to offer you any of mine; perhaps someone else reading this will contact you and share theirs.

...I wish you could share...some pictures you have taken with your camera...
It has always been my position that scanned images viewed on a computer in no way convey the characteristics that make silver halide photography so unique. As a result, I have not and will not post any.

...I wish you could share...some pictures of your Ebony WP...
The ebonycamera.com SV Wholeplate picture is of my camera; it was shot in Tokyo before shipping. You can find a couple more images in the TOP article Oren Grad wrote, linked here:

...Have a great day...
Thanks, you too!