Had two dreams last night... One, I was out and about and came across an LF photographer in the middle of an intersection, he was shooting what at first seemed illogical but then I looked the direction he was pointing at a magnificent old brick building... We got to talking and he pulled out a freezer pack vacuum-sealed pouch containing two 50-sheet boxes of Panatomic-X he said he didn't need and offered to sell me for $80. I wrote him a check for it...

The next dream was even more poignant. I dreamed someone posted an 87 page PDF that transcribed and complained about every post made by everybody in a particular very long thread the OP had started. I won't name names because it was a dream, far as I know such a thread and such an OP does not exist, but I remember seeing particular name in one of the complaints, and although every complaint carried on in depth about the transgression I think all the complaint had to say was... "Blansky". After a while I started looking through every outlined complaint against me and trying to figure out if I should apologize or retract anything...