Rollei Hardcase/Tropical Case with Desiccant

Looking to sell some stuff that doesnít get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deal. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM.

Rollei Tropical Case (Hardcase) with desiccant Ė $190 OBO - Good condition. The case shows minor paint loss where it opens and closes. Nothing I would consider serious (but thatís for you to decide). You can get a sense of it from the pictures. The inside is clean but there is one spot on the back of the Rollei logo where one of bumper pads came off. I have the pad so you just have to stick it back on. I also have another pad that seems to not have been installed yet. Also comes with desiccant cartridge which is pretty neat. It consists of a glass tube full of purple crystals which I assume were the original silica gel. These seem to be a little hard to find in good condition with everything like desiccant included so Iím not sure about price. If youíre interested PM me and weíll work something out.