So for fun I got a "debonair" from the Film Photography Project (FPP) which uses 120 roll film. Now with the 35mm cartridges I can finish a roll and it's rolled back into the light-tight cartridge until I'm ready to process. What about roll film. What do I do with it between finishing the roll and processing it (or sending it out as I'll probably do with the E100g expired film they included which I don't have the chemistry to process.) Also I assume when I go to put it on the roll to develop the paper back is peeled off? (I have two rolls of B/W which I intend to process myself after I expose them)