I got a sweet deal on a very large light 38" x 28" - Free. It needs a new piece of glass for the top. My guess is they were using it as a tracing table and cutting on it so the glass is pretty scratched. Easily fixed. I would like to get the right kind of glass for it, if there is such a thing. The glass is pretty thick and heavy (about 1/4in). Anyone have a recommendation for a type of glass to put in? I was thinking of going to a framing shop and seeing what they had - maybe get some of the high end anti-glare stuff. I imagine it is going cost me a pretty penny! If I can get by with regular pane of glass that would be a cost saver but I would rather have what is suppose to be in there.