Before you buy anything, just look at the back of your camera. Pull the groundglass back a little bit and on the side where you would slide in a holder, on the face toward the lens, there will either be a slot or a ridge. The slot is for a ridge on corresponding international holders. These are the common ones. The ridge would require the slotted graflex-specific holders. It will probably have the slot and take normal, common holders.