Quote Originally Posted by Struan Gray View Post
One of the curious byways of the English education system is the emphasis put on learning the proper collective nouns for groups of the same thing. An 'exultation' of larks, a 'bevy' of otters, a 'gaggle' of geese. Harold Macmillan once famously described a gathering of former prime ministers as a 'Lakh of principles'.

So, what, I wonder, is the collective noun for Gandolfis?
I don't know, I'd be happy with just one (Gandolfi). Over here we call them "the English Deardorff".