Quote Originally Posted by EASmithV View Post
Cheap gloves and a fan outside the door blowing the air into a larger room... got it.
Actually you want the fan blowing the air from the darkroom OUTSIDE, not into another room. The only time you want your fan blowing inside the house, is if it's blowing into the exhaust feed of a heat recovery ventilator. The reason is quite simple, if your blowing toxic fumes into another room, it's going to get into the cold air return and your getting toxic fumes throughout the house. You want chemical resistant gloves, and not all plastics are chemical resistant. Nitrile is chemical resistant, and those are the best to use, buy by the box, and don't try to reuse them.