FS: 35mm/120/4X5/8X10 E100G + 35mm Tmax400(TMY-2) / Plus-X
Time to let go of the various film I'm not using...
***USPS Money Orders/MoneyGram please, Paypal if we split the fees 50/50.
Int'l shipping please send me a message w/ what you want for a quote to your location(please include in your message)***
p/u in person is fine too.
Here's what's available:
1. (12) rolls E100G 36exp. Unknown dated, but the other rolls I've shot from this batch have been shooting fine @ ASA100(although I prefer to rate E100G @ ASA80)
$60+shipping for all 12 rolls
2. (7) rolls TMY-2(Tmax 400) 36exp. 11/2011 dated. The rest of this 10roll brick has been shooting fine.
$25 + shipping
3. (16) rolls Plus-X. Unknown dated. Other rolls from this batch have shown some b+f, but still shoots great! I rate Plus-X @ ASA64 in Pyrocat-HD, nice combo IMO!
1. (7) 5roll pro-packs 06/2008. Other rolls from this same purchase/date/emulsion have been shooting fine.
$25/pro-pack + shipping ***SOLD off forum***
2. (5) 5roll pro-packs 09/2006. These have shown a very slight blue/magenta tinge in the base, but rating @ ASA80 seems to clear that up.
$20/pro-pack + shipping ***SOLD off forum***
1. (3) 50sht boxes, unopened/sealed 08/2007 dated. Another box I've been working through has been shooting fine.
$100/box + shipping
2. (4) 20sht boxes(2x10sht sealed foil pouches in a 10sht box, done to save space) 12/2006 dated. has been shooting fine.
$40/box + shipping
3. (1) 10sht box, unopened/sealed 01/2008 dated. Haven't shot any else from this emulsion/date number, but came from the same freezer/prior owner as the two sets above...
$25 + shipping
1. (3) 20sht(2x10sht foil packages, unopened/sealed in a 10sht box, to save space) 06/2009 dated. ***1 BOX SOLD ON LFF, (3) STILL AVAILABLE***
$150/box + shipping
***I've shot over 40 sheets from this same emulsion #/date(all purchased together 1yr ago) and all have shot fine. Seems to be no loss in speed or major color shift other than the usual 81A for anything Ektachrome under blue sky conditions(I use one all the time w/ Ektachrome)***
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________
Shipping in the USA will be via USPS Priority Mail, unless you specifically want UPS or Fedex...
Payment via USPS Money Order/MoneyGram, Paypal is fine if we split the fees 50/50
Int'l shipping will be at cost + shipping materials(if needed). Please send me a message(click on my name and hit "send email") with your location.
Last edited by DanielStone; 11-16-2012 at 02:57 AM. Click to view previous post history.