Graflex Century Graphic
with Graflock back, Graflex 23 Roll Film Back
and Graflex Graftar 103mm f/4.5 Lens in Wollensak Century Shutter
$175 or best reasonable offer

Beautiful condition Century Graphic kit, used but not abused.

Body is later model with "Mahoganite" case. Focus is smooth with no problems. Front standard has rise and fall and backward tilt (use in conjunction with drop bed and rise to get effective front tilt). Bellows is light-tight -- everything functions as it should. Has flip-up style infinity stops that are calibrated to the lens.

Graflex Graftar 103mm f/4.5 lens is coated. Front element has some cleaning marks and a little bit of haze; rear element looks fine, so if you use a lens shade (or hat, or dark slide) there shouldn't be any real optical effect. Shutter stops down to f/32, has speeds of 1/10, 1/25, 1/50, 1/100, 1/200, T and B and functions well at all speeds (untested but sounds good).

Comes with Graphlex "23" 6x9 roll film holder complete with darkslide, so it's ready to load film and shoot.

Weighs just under 4 pounds, so figure 5 pounds shipping weight from Zip Code 90027. Buyer pays shipping -- USPS or UPS in CONUS, USPS all others.

Please note: I ship as soon as PayPal payments clear to my bank account, which can take 3-4 business days. I'll email you as soon as I've shipped, with any available tracking information.