Not surprisingly, there were a number of things that I forgot in my previous post. While rummaging for some other data, I found a couple of things. Preceding Kodak Supra paper and its kin, in the 1980s, Kodak made Ektacolor 74 RC and 78 (Type 2492) paper. 78 had somewhat higher contrast than 74. They used the Ektaprint 2 processing chemicals. For printing from transparencies, Kodak made type 2203 paper, which used process R3. The papers changed again about 1985. The color negative materials continued to use the Ektprint 2 process. The reversal material, Kodak Ektachrome 22 paper, used process R-3000. There were a number of transparency materials that paralleled these papers.

Two additional color processes deserve attention here. The Kodak Dye Transfer Process was actively marketed until just a few years ago. Dye Transfer Paper was not sensitized, but it was specially coated to accept the dyes from the transfer matrices. The Kodak Ektaflex PCT system, marketed in the 1980s, was unusual. It involved a special machine and a single solution for processing. It was designed for rapid processing of small quantities of prints. You made an exposure in the usual manner on a special film. Then you cranked the film into the machine where it was soaked in the activator solution and then sandwiched with the paper. The dyes transferred from the film to the paper print. The prints were exceptionally stable. PCT film was available for both negative and transparency printing.