One thing to keep in mind is that (to make a bit of an overgeneralisation) lenses of 240mm and more tend to be in #3 shutters whereas most 210mm are cheaper, smaller, lighter and mounted in #1 shutters. If you like portability and could stand the shorter focal length, a 210mm might be good. The other issue is bellows draw - as you get longer lenses, you obviously need more bellows to reach a particular magnification unless they're telephoto (usually designated with a T in the name).

Personally I have a 240/5.6 Symmar-S at the long end. Absolutely sharp and contrasty, as per any relatively modern multicoated lens, but you pay for it in weight compared to a 210. My Toyo 45A barely has enough bellows to use this lens - I can get to about 1:3 without stretching it too far but it need to use a 150mm if I want 1:1. You definitely want to know how much bellows your chosen camera has before you go buying a really long (e.g. 300mm) lens - most 4x5 field cameras can barely reach infinity at that focal length.

A modern 150 or 180 is worth considering as they're so cheap, common, light, sharp and all-around useful.

PS $2k is heaps. Your example photos look outdoors so I'll assume you want a field camera - an excellent used one in metal or wood will set you back $500 to $800 with occasional bargains around $350. And probably $300 for each lens+shutter, again in absolutely top-notch condition. Budget about $10 for each film holder (so $100ish); you should be all-in on a body, two lenses and accessories (loupe and weighted-corner darkcloth) for well under $1500.