I usually find something wrong with every image I capture, but that's why I love photography. To me, the nature of the analogue photography is about truth telling. If I capture it honestly (without manipulation), then it's true because the moment is both behind you and with you in the negative. Of course, there are other, less-analogue, methods of narrative in photography, but that's not what I want to show.

Here's one that is interesting to me, but may be totally nothing to everyone else:84320001a.jpg

It's from a wedding (obviously?) that I covered recently. I don't know if I would have liked it had it not been the end of the roll, but I know I think it's interesting aesthetically because of the poetry. It's not everyone's favorite poem, but I remember walking backwards as the couple recessed. As the motor drive pulled the roll tight, I tripped up a stair and reached for the backup body. I think that part of the reason they're smiling so much is because they saw what was about to happen.

It doesn't have to be right, but if there's a story, then it's interesting.

(Also, for those who might wonder, I did not include this image in the official proof, but I'll show it to them eventually.)