Quote Originally Posted by snaggs View Post
I dont neccesarilly disagree with you personally, but, it will get the site banned in internet filters. And not everyone has the line drawn in the same place. Most people here arnt young enough to have pre-teen or early teen children. The "its up to the parents" line is crap. Most parents dont have the IT skills to effectively manage the internet, its a different time than finding a playboy magazine in the bushes.
Somewhat OT but related: While I don't agree with your statement, I do have an issue here... but it's definitely not with nudes in the APUG gallery. My issue is with my HOME ISP that is blocking websites. They're CENSORING what sites I can visit. I complain but they never reply to me. They know they are the single viable high-speed option anyone in this rural area has so they force their puritanical censorship on us all. It's either that or they're trying to save bandwidth. Either way, they're controlling and cheated their customers. So one day my ISP may ban APUG as a site that hosts nude photos. But I'd NEVER support their attempts at censorship. Okay... now I've worked myself up and am steaming angry at my ISP.