The Jobo 1500 reels are probaly the "slickest" of the plastic reels. I find the Jobo tanks are less likly to leak than the Paterson System 4. The super system 4 has a better seal than the older Patersons, but I dislike the time it takes to put on the cap beofre you can invert the tank. The older Jobo 1000 reels and tanks are also fairly good, but not as good as the 1500 Series. Hopefully the new production Jobo will be a good as the existing ones....

Stainless stell is slightly harder to get used to. the Loader device is a great help to start. You proably don't need it after a while. Trick with Stainless is keeping the film feeding ABSOUTLY straight, or you will have blotches when the rows touch.

I have only used the Sea-Saw method once, and it does work, but is hard to get right in the dark.

Comercial labs often have (or had) Dip-and-Dunk machines where the film is hung on film clips and the machine lowers it into a deep tank of developer. There were special clips that let a 36 exposure roll be looped in the middle so that the tank did not have to be 6 feet deep. iften the film would be liffted up and advanced every 30 seconds so it went into a new tank, and the thre were enough tanks (or wide enough tanks) to reach the required developing time.