Quote Originally Posted by HumbleP View Post
Thanks everyone for the responses. It's hugely helpful.
I've almost managed to source everything I need, all except for the Formalin in the stabalizer.
I'm wondering if I can leave the formalin out or should I just buy something like Kodak Flex III Stab & rep?
The Flexicolor Stabiliser is sold at Vanbar, there's some on the shelf iirc.