Examples I shot with it are bath canal flooded and a seagull in front of Bath Spa Train Station, I hit the shutter at just the right moment.
It renders skies beautifully.

I used my FD time of 6:20 to cool the images down in these, notice however that the tunnel one on the canal has no 'blue coolness' to it, but it is still 'cool' so by 'cool' i do not mean a colour cast. Too much UV light on buildings renders them slightly blue it seems, as noted above Bath bus station. This can be corrected with a skylight as i said above, but to me is a pleasing look, for the building it is, and with the stunning sky.

Scanned using my Canon flatbed scanner, is acceptable but does not beat a drum scan!

The flooding you have been hearing on about in the news is related to the photos of the canal, there is a snap of it the day before, then the day after with it nearly above the railings! My scanner seems to loose alot of sharpness of the slide when scanned (it is a flatbed) so i sharpened a couple of them up in photoshop to try and recover some of the sharpness lost during scanning, but i did not fiddle with colour balance or anything of the sort. Some of the brighness was also lost in scanning that is there on projection, but they look acceptable, just. Nothing like the projected slide though and so much sharpness is still missing. Need a drum scan next! The final photo of the swan had the whole head and neck, but it has been badly cropped by the program so its cut off the top of the head and the bottom of the beak!

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edi...id=_47M23qkBr4

One person who used velvia 100 claimed it had slight magenta cast, but I saw nothing of the sort (home processing), slight changes in processing seem to affect velvia series as it does all E-6, which I use to my advantage with the first developer, gives me a predictable outcome with regards to cool/warm and holding back the greens or letting them pop out. I leave the CD times and temperature of the process alone, as far as I am aware the CD ( CD/Reversal Bath combo in the 3 bath) goes to completion and i have an extra 20 seconds onto my CD time just for security, i then increase both the FD and CD as the solution is re-used. After 15 35mm films, or 7 - 8 carts of super-8, or around 5 carts of S8 and 6 to 7 films the chemicals are exhausted and i mix fresh. with the tetenal 5L kit, it works out at less than a pound a film to process, with the added advantage of being able to see the results there and then. They keep well in airtight bottles. I home-process because I cannot afford to shoot the amount of film I do and send to a lab at the same time. In a way it is not a choice, but it is fun to do! Only Super-8 neg or B/W reversal i have done by a third party, as i shoot so little of either! I love B/W, toning, as well as colour slides... They have such a surreal feeling to them if used correctly! And my scanner seems to cope with them better if that is the right word, still nowhere near the original resolution! I need a nikon coolscan or something of the sort! Only problem is damage to the original is final, and second generation copies are hard to make and still retain all the resolution. Slides are hard to damage luckily if properly handled.