Quote Originally Posted by PeteZ8 View Post
I think you are way, way, way too paranoid about the possibility of a drop or two of a highly diluted, relatively safe chemical possibly coming into contact with dirty laundry or dirty dishes. If I was that paranoid about developer coming into contact with my dirty laundry, I would have to burn my clothes every time I walked out of the darkroom (after all, what else could I do with them?) As for the dishes, I'm far more concerned with what companies are putting IN the food I eat, than the remote possibility that 1 or two molecules of Metol might somehow make it through the dishwasher and contaminate my mashed potatoes.

What I meant about 120 film is that Tri-X is a major pain in the you-know-what to get onto reels. Ilford film tends to be much less curly and I find it very easy to load. I will have to try some Jobo's; I use Patterson.
Probably, I tend to be overly cautious mostly because I don't know how little can affect you.

But yea try the JOBO reels they really are amazingly better than the Patterson, if you DON'T like them I'll trade with you, I have a bunch of Patterson and I want them all gone... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mfohl View Post
The developer adds flavor to the coffee, right? You should try it on breakfast cereal!
Oi! Haha

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk