I have one and have been using it for a couple of years. It"s now the only camera I use and I love it. Sure, it has it's quirks (which camera doesn't?) but I think it is as versatile as any other system out there and the lenses are as good as I'll ever need; superb, really. For me, a major issue was "setting it up" well as you would a guitar or violin. As it came from the factory it is an ungainly thing. Roger Hicks charitably calls it's shape "awkward". First thing I did was to loosen up the focus ring with a little judicious sanding and some lube. Now it's smooth as silk. Next thing was to make a more compact right handed grip for it. The camera just does not carry easily either on a strap or in a bag because the factory grip seems to double it's size. Shrinking the grip makes it much more packable and it now handles very much like a 35mm slr. Grip with the right hand, focus with the left, right index finger shutter release. Next thing I did was to make a reflex viewer for it. It has a parallax correcting rangefinder/viewfinder that, with one of the several 80mm lenses, is about as nice as it gets. Which is good for me because I shoot an 80mm most of the time anyway, like the 35mm on my M2. But as with all rangefinders, the longer lenses are more difficult to use. To get the images a medium format camera is capable of I'm frequently on a tripod which, with a nice bright reflex finder, is as nice and accurate to use as any Hasselblad (imho) and what you see is what you get. So it's a neat combination of portable, hand-holdable rangefinder with an on-tripod reflex viewing capability for critical composition when you want it. Where else can you find that? Perhaps the best thing in the end are the 6x7 negs that are so nice to have when printing. Yeah, I'm a big fan.