I have some 2" outer diameter rubber rollers that turned to liquid on a machine which transports C paper for printing digitally. These are 50" rollers (2 of them which pinch the paper via spring pressure). The rubber that was on them is greenish-black but dripped into puddles after only a few years. I need to recoat these rollers. Does anyone have any ideas about which type of rubber(s) may be appropriate in a dry system for transporting C print roll paper without marking the surface during transport?

Thanks so much!