Quote Originally Posted by CPorter View Post
Perhaps we call it a "digigraph", even still, it is a photograph, it captures light and the light forms an image.
Yeah, an image... after the analog data gets processed, digitally, hence is closer to an already existing term digital intermediate.
An image that is not archival out of the box, that's hell of an image, and lot cheaper than film.

I guess You can call it whatever You want, since a digitally captured movie (motion picture) is still referred to as film