A few Hasselblad items for sale.

#1: 120mm f/5.6 S-Planar, "C" type Chrome lens in excellent condition but does need a CLA as the slow speed tends to hang a little, especially 1 sec. Clean glass front and back, body does show a few use marks. Comes with the front lens cap and the bubble for protection. This is from a local portrait photographers estate and has not been used in many years (he preferred the 150mm) $275.00

#2: A no-name tripod quick release block that fits the Hasselblad baseplate. $10.00

#3: lot of 2 focus screens, 1 is the original that came with my 500CM and the other is the microprism/grid screen. These are NOT Accumat screens. Excellent condition, very few marks. $20.00 for both.

#4: NPC Polaroid pack film back for the 500CM. I bought this new ( mid 80's)for a series of commercial jobs that had tricking lighting, it served its purpose, I put maybe 5 packs of color thru it and haven't used it since. Comes with the original box. $25.00

#5: A 90 degree Bronica plain prism adapted to Hasselblad. Back in the 80's Blad prisms were expensive. An enterprising fellow out of NYC converted these to fit the Blad and sold them for about half of what Blad 90 degree sold for. I have upgraded to a newer metered prism and no longer need this one. It is in very good/excellent condition, glass is clean, no marks. The exterior does have a few use marks. $50.00

#6: Tube 21, excellent condition, normal use marks, works just fine. $30.00

All items sold as is, no return, no guarantee.
USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS Priority. Email with your address for postage cost. PM or email with questions.