That's a good question - you will get good answers. If you are familiar with multigrade papers in the darkroom, you use a yellow filter for low contrast (yellow is Red+Green) and magenta filters for high contrast (magenta is Red+Blue). The paper isn't sensitive to Red.

So that's what you would do when taking pictures. You could consider the paper sensitive to Blue for high contrast, and Green for low contrast.

That's a little different than film, where you use Blue to look like ortho (black lips) and Green to lighten plants. But it sounds like fun, good luck.

Graded paper would be more ortho-like but you'd get more or less contrast depending on the grade (there filters wouldn't do much good).