Fiber printing is not any more difficult, really. It does take some care but mostly, it takes more time.

One must transport wet paper carefully from a tray to the next. If you grab carelessly, you can dent, crease, or otherwise damage the paper. These damages do not flatten out when dry.

It takes time because it dries slowly. You *can* quick dry them with microwave ovens and hair dryers but they still change a bit when completely dry the next day. So evaluating contrast and density takes much more time than RC.

When printing fiber, I typically print just one image per session. Then quick dry them and get it close to what I want. Then print 2 to 3 varying density and contrast by just a little. At this point, I'll process them fully by giving it a complete wash, etc, then let dry til the next day.

At that point, I make the final decision to either accept one of them as a final print or make further adjustment.

It's worth my time but I do not do this if I am in a hurry. It takes time to do it correctly.