For sale, Super Takumar M42 1:1.4/50mm lens. Glass is clear & clean with no scratches, no fungus. Focusing is smooth and aperture is fine with no oil on blades at all. Lens has never been opened nor molested, still has the original Takumar rear cap and Pentax front cap. Shows average to less than average wear on barrel.
Good for screwmount or digital. You can use this lens on any of the Pentax digital cameras (*istD for example) with the Pentax adapter and you will get exceptional results. I'm told you can also use it for Sony NEX and Micro 4/3 (and I assume it would be fine for 9/16, 11/32 and maybe even 7/8, but not being a digital aficionado I'm not positive). I'll attach an actual picture taken with this lens on a *istD for you. Aperture 8, partly overcast, moderate shadows. You can't appreciate in this shot, but this lens provides great out-of-focus area for you.

At any rate, if you want a very, very nice 50mm / 1.4 lens, this is one of the best ones you can get. $65 plus actual cost of shipping.

If questions, please ask. I will consider trade for the same lens in a K mount.
Jon