For sale, Super Takumar 50mm / 1.4 lens. Lens is in fine shape with very smooth focus action and showing average to less than average wear...with two small exceptions I want to point out to you:
1. On the filter ring there is a small ding/scratch. This does not affect the use of filters (as you can see in the picture below)
2. On the rear element there is a cleaning mark or scratch in the center of the lens...maybe 3mm x 4mm. I tried, but I could not get an image of it.
Honestly, I've never been able to tell that this made a bit of difference to any photo taken with this lens. I will include two shots taken using this lens on my Pentax *istD. I'm not a big digital guy, but this lens works great on a Pentax digital camera, and I'm told this lens will easily adapt to the Sony NEX and micro 2/3 applications. In any case, this is one of the best 1.4 lenses you'll find. I've seen a few which could hold their own with the Super Tak but not very many. This one has a generic rear cap and the original Honeywell Pentax front cap. I've used this lens for over a decade with excellent results. $50 plus actual cost of shipping.

PayPal ok for international, check/cash/money order for domestic buyers, please.

If questions please ask. I will consider trades for this same lens (or comparable 50mm / 1.4) in a Pentax K mount.
Jon