She might have other, more important, priorities or items to spend money on:
- a baby coming its way, something that costs hands full of money, she thinks you might have 'forgotten' that
- a new or safer car to take the kids to school
- a new washing machine, clean underwear and ditto baby clothes are important too!
- redecorating, a cosy house is nice for the whole family (and feeding the baby)
- the heating boiler is aging
- she thinks that you should invest in something really useful, what ever that might be (for the baby)
- the threat of the economical crisis is coming in closer and closer
- the mortgage (rent) that is becoming more and more difficult to pay (see above)
- her job is insecure (and she didn't dear to tell you) (see above)
- keep something for bad times to come (see above)
- she finally might want something nice, and less down to earth, for her self too (becoming a mother is ruining your body shape...)
- she doesn't like the kind of pictures you take, you might change you style first...
- she want you to be more kind and attend full to her
- she thinks that you love more these camera's than you love her...
- she thinks that you already have enough spend on those damned camera's: "...now, do something good, get out and shoot!!!..."
Be happy with the new baby and forget that Hasselblad (and see that quote below)!