You can get your 120 film developed at The Darkroom. They are a sponsor of this forum. I have used them with great results and they can scan your negatives as well. But if your wifes former art teacher can help you develope stuff, why not let this person teach you how to develope the film yourself? For what you'll spend to have a few rolls developed you can purchase the chemicals to develope black and white films on your own. Color film is a little more of a challenge but not impossible to learn.