Thanks, everyone. It sounds as if the Graflex e-clip is the way to go, if I can find one--maybe someone who has one which he has no use for will message me. I'll search on eBay, too, and on Google. Otherwise, I guess it's the Veach clamp. I was thinking in terms of attaching a tube, but maybe the dowel would be better. If the size is right, it would be like having an extra handle on the right side of the camera. Maybe it could even be shaped a little and finished so that it looks nice--like that nice wooden grip for the Pentax 67.