We've had some bad weather here lately, and on Monday we finally had a nice day. In the hour right before sunset ( so early at 5PM!) it was glorious and the air was crystal clear. Everything was green and glowing and shining from all the recent rains. I went to a local park to have a walk, and saw a couple walking. The fellow had his head bent into his phone and I watched him walk a quarter mile or so that way.... he had no idea where he was or what was around him... utterly and completely oblivious. The expression on his face looked just like somebody watching TV ( for all I know, maybe that's what he was doing! )

I didn't have any particular reaction, except it made me feel sad.

I have a little 6x9 folder that I really like to carry around with me. I've had a lot of people ask me about it, but I think every one has said something like "that looks like fun". Always positive and friendly. I'm not sure I'd know how to respond if someone asked "why would you want to do that"... I guess I'd just think they were as oblivious as the phone-headed fellow and probably shrug them off.