Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
It is the classic 126 camera - square negatives or slides.

Probably the largest selling camera ever, and just about foolproof to use in almost all typical situations.

A camera doesn't have to yield images that "blow up very big" in order to create good or even great photographs.

See this link: http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kodak_Instamatic_104
Yes I know but that's like saying Advantix could make nice images...

PE and I went back and forth on this, I forgot to mention to him that I took a roll and shot it recently to prove myself wrong and him right, let me tell you the images are TERRIBLE but I'm going to take my scanner soon and instead of lab scans I'll scan them myself and see if they are any better, but even the 5x7's from the lab look TERRIBLE and I would never use them for anything. So I can't imagine 110 much different, I had a 110 camera as a kid and I've looked at those too and they look the same, all blotchy and "pixelated" it's just terrible. Haha

I admit they didn't make as many good films for those systems as they did for 35mm but damn it's bad LOL

So, I agree to a point but even my 1.2 megapixel digital camera looks better than those advantix shots.

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk