If something like that fits a standard 8x10 film back, then that is what im looking for. I am using it for my calotype photography. I use the glass plates to help keep my paper nice and flat for exposure. Im actually shooting through the plate. I was looking for 8x10. I didn't know holders such as that came in variable sizes. Something like that would be even better.