Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
Thanks guys, it expired in 2002 so I'm not sure if its new or old in terms of Plus-X history. But good to know.

I'm unfamiliar with two bath fixer...

I don't own any hypo clear, I've only recently been aware of it, and some say they never use it, others always, and so it's just another step to make the whole thing take longer, but I'll pick some up next time I'm any B&H...

Hypo makes the wash time shorter right? Can you use it in the tank or is it like wetting agent where it can affect the tank plastic so you have to use it in another container?

Thanks guys.

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2002 means it is the second most recent version of Plus-X - you need to be sure that you use the older times that apply to it.

And Stone, I have a request.

Please do not refer to Hypo Clearing Agent as "Hypo". "Hypo" is an old name for fixer. "Hypo Clearing Agent" is still the name for what should be referred to as "Fixer Clearing Agent" or Wash Aid. If you call something "Hypo", all of us "older" photographers are likely to become confused, and think you are talking about fixer.