Quote Originally Posted by chriscrawfordphoto View Post
I'm sorry to be nasty, but you're absolutely delusional. No one is going to sell you any medium format camera that cheap. You can get a Fuji 6x9 rangefinder for $500 or so, and it does all you want except the ability to change formats. If you're willing to settle on a 6x7, you can get a Mamiya RB67 for a few hundred, and it offers 6x7, 6x6, and 645 backs.
good sir, I apologize if this seems harsh, but you are highly disconnected from reality. Id advise youdo some research on the going rate for cameras these days. I see about 8-10 cameras each day go for under $50, mostly old folding belows cams like i am speaking of. I am kicking my self for not snagging a Busch Pressman for $65. I have seen Ikontas, Bessa's and Agfa folders go for $10, regularly. My request, is not that hard. what model of 6x9 camera has a bottom placed landscape oriented tripod mounting socket? It is even better if it has more than one format by way of masks and I dont need to cut a hole in the back for red plastic. Lastly, is there one that will have aperture and timing available to get a range of shots, ideally with rail focus and not an automatic length from extension. I know most of these features exist. I am not sure if I can find them all in one camera. I certainly hope you explore further and educate yourself better.

Good Day,

Storyteller