I am interested but I'll probably have to wait until after Christmas to have funds available for a purchase. My baseline on pricing and condition is KEH. Ex condition there usually runs in the $500 neighborhood. I'd much rather have one that is closer to bgn or good. BUT with a very expensive December and Christmas, etc. I'm waiting till the new year.