I'm selling my Phillips Explorer 8X10. It's been used three times since I commissioned it new from Dick Phillips. It's number 514 and was among the very last cameras he made in April, 2006 before his retirement. It's beautiful and comes with the bail back and plexiglass ground glass protector. It also comes with a Really Right Stuff sliding Arca tripod head adapter which allows for perfect balance on the tripod. You will not find a cleaner specimen of this rare and fabulous camera. There is a little scrape on the plastic in the middle of the GG protector, otherwise the camera is pristine. I'll ship it in the original box and packaging. Not much else to say--If you lust for a Phillips, this is your dream camera. The last Explorer sold a couple of years ago on Ebay for $4100. I'm asking $4400. plus shipping.

Phillips Explorer08.jpgPhillips Explorer01.jpgPhillips Explorer03.jpgPhillips Explorer04.jpgPhillips Explorer05.jpgPhillips Explorer06.jpgPhillips Explorer07.jpgPhillips Explorer09.jpgPhillips Explorer10.jpg