The option of using odd glass–copy camera classics that may be hard to put into a shutter and are therefore quite inexpensive and things like magnifying glasses or projection lenses– is my primary reason for owning the Speed rather than the Crown. I can't see where this would be a major help in street photography, since many of these lenses have a very short depth of field and require careful placement of subject. A Speed is heavier and more expensive than a Crown. $400 is a lot to pay for either camera, especially with a basic lens like the Xenar, which is good, but not great. There isn't a lot of movement possible on either camera so the 135 is not a problem, but it is a touch wide and not perfect for portraits.

Both of these cameras are great. You need to think about what options you might want for film holders as much as you are thinking of lenses, however. A spring back will cost less than a more adaptable graflock back, but the graflock will give you the option of mounting polaroid-type holders (405) or roll-film backs– much more difficult with the older back. The bellows material on these cameras is pretty sturdy, and I have seen few where that is a problem, but you have to check- the one you want to buy may have been poorly stored and will have pinholes. Lens boards on the older cameras (Anniversary, etc) are simple and easy to make; the later ones are metal with rounded corners and a lip that fits into a corresponding groove on the front standard. These are available, but cost more to buy, something you will want to think about if you develop a kit of lenses.

Each type of lens board and the graflock back can be seen on this E*** listing, along with a much more reasonable price point. I have no connection to this seller and am not recommending you buy it, I'm simply pointing to it for illustration purposes. The Polaroid holder shown in the listing is not usable for currently available film.