I will do the reverse polarity on the motor, if that is toast I might be OK because I have a spare. The microswitch is clean, I removed and inspected it last night and again today.
Originally Posted by krifartida
Basically, I did a run of ten sheets last night, then 30 minutes later did two 120 runs in 2553 tanks and that is when it started acting up. I removed the head today, did a quick test and it reversed fine, then put it all back together, filled and warmed it up and bingo, it did it again, no reverse.
I am on my third run of 4x5 now, have 5 more to do then I will start doing the above....I can solder, have two kits laying around...