From what I read on the Internet I think this is a Model D with the automatic parallax adjustment but I'm not 100% certain. It was a nice 6x6 twin lens reflex medium format camera in it's day; according to the Web, Graflex bought Ciro and this camera became the Graflex 22. It takes ordinary, commonly available 120 film. I'll even include an empty take-up spool to get you started!

This camera is in very good condition: the taking lens is coated and both taking and viewing lenses are clear and fungus-free. The viewing lens might have a bit of haze, it's hard to tell, but the taking lens is excellent. Apertures run from f/3.5 to f/22 and the self-cocking shutter, which seems to work perfectly, has Bulb and Time and goes from 1/10 to 1/200. I don't know how accurate the shutter speeds are; that was sort of a bit of wishful thinking when these old cameras were new. They sound pretty close to my ear, though. The leather is in excellent condition, rather unusual for a camera this old, and focus and all controls work smoothly and correctly. There's a little dust and a few very small wear rubs in the painted metal and the focusing screen is very dusty and desperately needs a good cleaning, but I'll leave that up to you. Includes a leather ever-ready case in worn but serviceable condition. Taped to the inside are the original owner's exposure table ("Bright sun - f/16", etc.) along with a couple of old Kodak Kodacolor-X film inserts (the little papers they used to put inside the film box, with exposure recommendations, etc.)

If you've ever wanted to try medium format photography on the cheap, these are reputed to be a good place to start. This one's ready to go for $20 plus shipping. I take Paypal or USPS (United States Postal Service ONLY!) money orders and ship Priority Mail. Postage is probably about $5 or so in the continental US; please ask for quotes elsewhere. Thanks!

Mike