Just use a high contrast filter and see where it takes you.

If exposures are 'fine' then you should have plenty of shadow detail, just not very much in terms of mid-tone and highlight contrast.

If I may suggest using a print developer that yields higher than normal contrast - like Dektol or Ilford Multigrade. Both give higher contrast than plenty of other developers.
If you really want to get fancy, try Versa Print II from Photographer's Formulary. It's a rather unique developer that doesn't merely increase density with prolonged developing time, the blacks keep getting blacker, but the whites stay white. That could give you a bit of an edge.

Finally, us a condenser enlarger. They give a bit more contrast than any diffused light enlarger light source.