Is this an ad? Very much a collectors item for devotees of the photographer - and I'd guess of more interest to academically oriented aesthetes, non-photographers.
I'm sure most here would more likely buy several individual monographs, if that kind of cash was lying around.
My hypothetical Christmas list in that respect:
1. Mark Power - 26 Different Endings (£40)
2. Jem Southam - The River Winter (£40)
3. Viviane Sassen - Parasomnia (£25)
4. Paul Strand - Un Paese: Portrait of an Italian Village (£40)
5. Walker Evans - American Photographs (£20)
6. Seduced By Art: Photography Past and Present (£30)
7. Mark Steinmetz - South Central (£140)
8. Eliot Porter - In the Realm of Nature (£30)
9. Sense of Place: European Landscape Photography (£30)
10. Darren Almond - Nocturne (£45)
Total = £440
Some of those books are also destined to become classics, the Steinmetz and Sassen in particular would be a worthwhile investment, the Paul Strand book is a rarity.