Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
I took a look at your photographs --grand, just grand. I like that sense of texture, strong edges, and contrast very much.

I am confused about what you are doing. I am not looking to reverse the Scala (unless of course I should be for some reason). In other words, I want to make prints, not slides. What do you mean when you mention "dry reversed" Delta? And when you recommend "dr5 processed Delta 100" do you mean reversed Delta 100 or some other negative development process? I am assuming that your gallery consists of prints, not slide images, right? What are you printing on? I am totally upside down here, please fill me in. In any case, I already like Delta 100 quite a bit, and if I can somehow get the hit out of it that you are getting, then it seems that there is still some sort of chance that I could be happy. Thank you! --Joe
Ha, my 'dry processing' is actually 'dr5 processing' badly spellchecked by the pesky APUG spellchecker...!

As for photos in my gallery, they are all positives (i.e.. slides), not prints. Scala was designed to be reversed, that is processed as a positive rather than a negative so I assumed that's what you wanted to use it for?? (Why use old Scala to be processed as negative then printed from if you can use many other, better and fresher films?)
Dr5 is a lab which chemically reverses b+w 'negative' film into b+w positives, i.e.. slides.
http://www.dr5.com/blackandwhiteslide/filmreview.html

Hope this makes things clearer. (Although I often confuse myself )