Hmm. You like an 85 on 35 mm still. The normal focal length for 35 mm still is 43 mm (I know that's not what the small format shooters think, but their minds are prisoners of an historical accident). So you like a lens whose focal length is twice normal. Seriously consider a 300 mm lens instead of a 150 (that's normal for 4x5) or 210 (1.4x normal).

Educate yourself about Calumet 4x5 cameras. Calumet manufactured what are really Kodak Master View cameras for some years. These have fixed bellows, bail backs, rotating backs, came in three lengths. Look here http://www.cameraeccentric.com/html/info/calumet_2.html for more information. The bail back is a sort of super spring back, won't accept roll holders. Not a loss for what you say you want to do.

Calumet also distributed Cambo view cameras and sold Cambos badged as Calumets. These are fully modular cameras, can be made as long as wanted with additional standards and bellows and, yes, a longer rail. Here's http://www.cameraeccentric.com/html/info/cambo_1.html a Cambo catalog, for their SC series. Newer Cambos and Calumets that use 1" square rails are minor variations on the SC. The SC and offspring were sold with bail backs and rotating international backs (not shown in that early catalog). The international back accepts roll holders. The bail backs are what's called reversible, can be attached to the rear standard in landscape and in portrait orientation; switching requires detaching the back, rotating it 90 degrees, and reattaching it.

The Calumet CC-401 is a very capable camera, will do all you say you want to do. The same is true of the 4x5 Cambo SC and later versions.

A CC-401 should cost a bit less than a 4x5 Cambo/Calumet, is a bit more limited. If I haven't said it yet, for what you say you want to do the two cameras are functionally equivalent. If you decide to buy a Cambo/Calumet, make sure that the camera you buy has a back and that the back has a ground glass in it. I've seen many offered without backs, just a rail, two standards, bellows and tripod mounting block. Loose backs aren't cheap.