Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Frizza View Post
With the discontinuance of kodaks E-6 family and the reduction in Fuji's equivalents, As a pro lab owner I am very curious so to what labs further afield are planning in the coming year? How many labs are still running E-6 in your area and how fast are their turn around times? do they process via drum, roller transport, or dip and dunk?
While At current my Dip and Dunk line is healthy I am trying to speculate on 2013 and 2014 years of Operation and information on what other labs around the world are doing would be very handy.

Steve Frizza
The Lighthouse Lab
In Perth we still have two dip and dunk. Runnng three days a week. Giving Kodak the bird and moving to Fuji chemicals and reprofiling all their stuff for Fuji.

The big problem is the discontinuance of slide mounts for the mounting machines Kodak sold here. No 35mm slide mounting, theyre scouring the world for a solution!

Other problem is Ilford products have such slow delivery in Australia. Bernadette at Churchills says she often waits 5 months for a delivery chemicals and film etc to sell. So doesnt bother now.

Daniel.