Quote Originally Posted by ntenny View Post
Forget the lens---what is that giant thing glommed to the back of the camera? Some kind of rollfilm adapter? (But the image gate is still only 24x36, so what would be the point?)
250 exposure back. They've been made for many cameras including, in alphabetical order, Canons, Leicas and Nikons. The back holds a lot of perfectly normal 35 mm film.