So I've been playing with my 545 back lately and have been seriously considering using it in the field to proof my shots. The only thing is, as I have been devising different methods of transport for my new 4x5 gear, I can't really figure out a good way to carry 4x5 polaroid film.

My sheet film is easy. I have 7 holders. Just load them up in a side pocket and go. The holders protect the film. But polaroid film has that nice, delicate little capsule of developer gel which I can easily feel on the end of each envelope. In fact it TELLS me to be very careful with that envelope so I don't pop the capsule.

Which tends to send my mildly paranoid mind into a tailspin with visions of me setting my pack down wrong and ruining $30.00 worth of film in a go (Yes, I am cheap....). The box the stuff comes in is very flimsy and pretty useless at protecting the film. I just can't seem to figure out a simple and safe way to carry multiple sheets of this stuff around.

So the question is, what do you do? Any cheap, easy to impliment ideas out there?